G5 Massage at Menner Chiropractic
Our G5® Massage Machines help our doctors and therapists manipulate the soft tissue of the body to produce the desired effects on the nervous and muscular systems, as well as working to enhance local and general circulation of the blood and lymphatic fluids.
G5 Massage Is Used For:
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Helps maintain mobility within the tissue structures of ligaments, tendons, and muscles to reduce atrophy and adherent scars.
- Muscle Spasms: Relaxes muscles which allows for manual or mechanical manipulation of the area.
- Reduces Edema: Increases circulation by means of the generation of heat; assists in mobilizing edema fluids from an area; restores mobility.
- Increased Circulation: Higher frequency vibration causes vasal dilation resulting in increased blood flow. This brings nutrients and oxygen to localized areas.
- Trigger Point Therapy: Relieves the tension build-up or muscle contraction of the hypersensitive area that can evoke pain elsewhere in the body when stimulated.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Provides detoxification of lymphatic systems by mobilizing lymphatic fluids and draining excess tissue fluids.
- Continuous Passive Motion: Massage increases range-of-motion by reducing edema and relaxing muscle swelling that can occur during inactivity. Higher frequency vibration releases endorphins, which result in an analgesic effect to an area of treatment.
For more information about whether G5 Massage Therapy is right for you, or if you have other questions about its safety, please call 847-540-6060 to book an appointment with Dr. David Menner.