I love avocados and brownies! This is the perfect combination of the two. Come on, brownies with the healthy fats from avocados instead of all the other refined fat! This is the BEST, period.
This brownie recipe is my go-to for a healthy dessert because it’s so easy – just blend ingredients up! Refined sugar-free too!!! This is the best healthy brownie ever!!!
I usually bake mine for 20 minutes for a fudgy finish.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
(8×8 PAN, 16 PIECES)
- 1 Large avocado
- 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour (I used coconut flour for gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- optional toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender, blend until smooth
- Pour batter in a greased 8×8 pan, bake for 20-30 minutes
- Let it cool and cut. Enjoy!
Bake less time for a fudgy result for a more cakier brownie
Top with powdered sugar or shredded coconut to make it extra fancy!