If you’ve tried a million chocolate chip cookie recipes out there trying to find the best one, look no further. Not only do these blow other cookies out of the water, but they are made entirely without flour! It’s pretty amazing that you can make a crispy, chewy, tasty cookie without any flour, but you really can.
These gluten-free cookies have a texture and taste very similar to cookies made with regular flour. They won’t crumble all over the place like other gluten-free cookies you may have tried and are rich with flavor!
INGREDIENTS: (MAKES APPROX. 12 COOKIES)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup date or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsulphured molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar, molasses, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add almond butter and stir well to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon size balls onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes (longer if you like crispy cookies).
Credit: Restoration Fitness