This No-Bake Energy Bites recipe is easy to make, full of feel-good ingredients, and so irresistibly delicious! The name of the game with this recipe is customization. So feel free to give them a try and keep tweaking them to whatever specific combination tastes and feels good to you. Cheers to more energy bites in our future!
- 1 cup (dry) oats (doesn’t matter if quick cook or regular old-fashioned oats)
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes
- ½ cup chocolate chips (you can also add or substitute with dried fruits, chopped fine i.e. craisins, raisins, dates, etc.)
- ½ cup peanut butter (you might need to adjust if more is needed)
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup honey (I also added a little more as the mixture was too dry)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Once the mixture is combined, pop it in the fridge for 10-20 minutes so that it will harden slightly. This will help make it easier to roll it into balls.
- Then once the mixture has cooled slightly, shape it however you please, and refrigerate in an airtight storage container.
- I like shaping my energy bites into 1-inch balls, but you can make yours smaller or larger. Or if you’d rather, you can press the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and you make energy bars instead of bites. Whatever sounds good to you!