Menner Certified Chiropractic Sports Physicians CCSP®
At Menner Chiropractic, Dr. Dave and Dr. Alan are both board certified as Chiropractic Sports Physicians (CCSP®), specializing in treatment of sports injuries. We strive to help people improve their athletic performance, recover from injury and prevent future injuries.
We focus on both treatment and prevention of illness, as well as injuries to help people of all ages maximize function, minimize disability and time away from sports, work, or school.
- Sports Injury Diagnosis
- Sports Injury Treatment & Prevention
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Emergency Procedures
- Pre-participation Examination
- Joint Supports & Taping
- Exercise Prescription
- Sports Nutrition
- Sport-Specific Athletic Training
Even for the non-athletes, sports medicine is an excellent resource for an individual who wishes to become active or begin an exercise program.
For the “weekend warrior” or “industrial athlete” who experiences an injury, the same expertise used for the competitive athlete can be applied to return the individual as quickly as possible to full function.
Benefits to athletes:
- Faster recovery from injury—get back to play sooner
- Access to a wider range of treatment tools
- Expertise in high-performance athletics and preventive strategies
- Guidance for athletic training
- Sports nutrition consulting
- Individualized treatment
- Sports-specific treatment and preventive exercises
- Ability to integrate treatment with training
Benefits to non-athletes:
- Faster evaluation of injury or pain source
- Reduced treatment duration; less visits
- Corrective exercises to prevent injuries
- Holistic approach wellness model
- Take advantage of the latest treatments and methods developed for athletics
10 Things you should know about Certified Sports Chiropractors®
- Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness
- Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from high-level athletics to everyday activities
- Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and performance enhancement
- Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustment to include direct treatment of muscles, joints and connective tissues
- Focus on total body wellness and reaching optimal functioning, not just reducing pain
- Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends and treatment techniques
- Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare practitioners to optimize your medical care
- Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine practitioners
- Will help you achieve YOUR peak performance with a breadth and depth of knowledge found only with their specific training
- Comprise the top tier of the chiropractic profession
Are you interested in learning more about how Sports Medicine can help you, or do you want to begin your own Sports Medicine regimen that’s customized to fit your needs? Contact Menner Chiropractic Sports Medicine today at (847) 540-6060.