The addition of raspberries gives the bowl a tart punch, which I’d balanced out nicely by a swirl of greek yogurt. A sprinkling of granola adds a toasty crunch. If you’re a real sucker for peanut butter, you can drizzle some on top.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free greek yogurt
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Place the first 5 smoothie ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and swirl in the Greek yogurt.
- Top with sliced strawberries and granola.
When serving smoothie bowls, here’s one tip: Place a bowl in the freezer the night before, and then serve the smoothie in a chilled bowl. This helps prevent it from melting too quickly!